Notice of Job Opening
- Working with amateur athletes of all ages
- Develop an instructional program for gymnastics students
- Observe and spot athletes on various apparatus
- Choreograph routines and select music for floor exercises
- Work on the ongoing improvement of the program
- Plan practices and evaluate progress toward goals
- Prepare gymnasts for competitions
- Coordinate meets and travel arrangements
- Instill sound and nutritional practice
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education plus one year of experience as a gymnastics coach
Wage: $25,720.00 per year
Job Location: 7283 Bellaire Ave, Unit #2, North Hollywood, California 91605
Contact: Mr. Ken Arutyunyan, President
This notice is being posted as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for this job. Any interested person may provide information bearing on the application to the following office. Certifying Officer, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Atlanta National Processing Center, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 410, Atlanta, Georgia 30303. Telephone (404)893-0101. Fax (404)893-4642.
I hereby certify that the above notice of job opportunity was posted from October 20, 2017 to November 3 2017 on the website , visible to all who access the website. There were zero (0) applicants as a result of this posting.